Responsible for data processing
Leiridiesel, Comércio e Reparação de Veículos Automóveis, SA, legal person no. 505454882, headquartered in Ortigosa, at Estrada Nacional 109, 2425-737 Ortigosa, hereinafter referred to as “Leiridiesel”, is responsible for the processing of your personal data , undertaking to process them with total transparency and in strict respect for the privacy reserve, as well as for fundamental rights, freedoms and guarantees, ensuring full compliance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted by phone 244619990 or e-mail [email protected]
Leiridiesel is dedicated to the activities of providing workshop services, diesel and turbocharging services and the sale of auto parts.
The data provided will be processed by Leiridiesel in accordance with the legally applicable precepts, namely:
- Treated lawfully and with respect for the principle of good faith;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and cannot be treated for other purposes;
- Accurate and, if necessary, updated, and appropriate measures must be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is deleted or rectified, taking into account the purposes for which they were collected or for which they are further processed;
- Kept to allow the identification of its holders only for the period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of collection or further processing, being 2 years for the purposes of email marketing. After the stipulated period, the data will be deleted or anonymized. In the case of registration for online purchase, the data will be kept until the user deletes it on the website.
The data requested on the website are not considered, in the light of the applicable legislation as sensitive data, and are therefore not applicable to the inherent restrictions.
Leiridiesel uses the technology of "cookies" with the following purposes: to prevent the user from having to repeat the input of previously requested information; make a total estimate of website visitors and traffic; configure the contents and services of the website according to the interests and preferences of the user.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data that Leiridiesel collects about you will be used for the following purposes: to provide you with information regarding products, services or events, directly or indirectly related to Leiridiesel; conduct customer satisfaction surveys; develop Leiridiesel's “marketing” actions. The data may also be used for any additional purpose directly related to the original purpose for which it was initially collected.
The Newsletters contain promotional and marketing content, with the purpose of keeping the customer / subscriber up to date on the service / product campaigns, events, updates / information and training actions that Leiridiesel makes available.
By registering to receive our newsletter, you expressly agree to the use of your data by us, in the scope mentioned above, for the purposes of advertising, consultation and presentation of the newsletter service, according to needs.
In order to distribute the newsletter, personal data, such as email address and password are collected, processed, used and stored on our servers.
In the Newsletters, the period of conservation and treatment of the personal data you provide starts from the moment you send us the subscription email and ends the moment you cancel the subscription.
Leiridiesel undertakes not to transmit the personal data collected about itself to any third party, except in the following circumstances:
- transmission of the necessary elements for the delivery of services ordered by you to Leiridiesel suppliers and transport companies, when necessary;
- request by administrative or judicial authorities;
- danger or consummation of fraud or other illegal activities, such as attacks on Leiridiesel's technology and information systems.
Data access, rectification and deletion
You are granted the right to obtain, freely and without restrictions, with reasonable frequency, quickly and free of charge, information about your data and the respective treatment. You can also, at any time, free of charge, rectify and delete the data provided to Leiridiesel. For these purposes, it is enough to send an email to [email protected], stating your intention or use the various links existing in the communication media you receive from Leiridiesel.
Leiridiesel uses standard security measures to prevent your personal data from being seen or used by unauthorized third parties. Except in case of intent or serious fault, Leiridiesel is not responsible for any losses it may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, improper use or alteration of the data collected, attributable to the unauthorized or fraudulent conduct of third parties.
Under legal terms, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission or other supervisory authority that is designated by the legal system in force.
Updated on 12/10/2018